New Homes in Bottesford
View all new build homes closest to Bottesford browsing the list of developments below.
- £282,995 to £499,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Introducing our stunning development, Romans' Quarter, offering a range of 3 & 4 bedroom homes. Surrounded by Nottinghamshire countryside and located in the sought-after Vale of Belvoir, your new home is part of an established, thriving community just a short walk from Bingham town centre. OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ schools and all of your essential amenities are nearby. Bingham railway station is just a few minutes drive away and the A1, A52 & A46 are on the doorstep making it ideal for all homebuyers. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Chris who would love to help you make your dream move or call him on 01949 876 396.
- £194,995 to £377,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Fernwood Village is located 10 minutes from Newark and features 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. With lots of green open space and a play park to enjoy while being close to OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' schools. Fernwood also has its own convenience store & bistro bar. For commuters, it's easy to access to Nottingham and London via the A1, A46 and train services from Newark Northgate & Newark Castle railway stations. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Debbie and Val who would love to help you make your dream move or call them on 01636 682597.
- £259,995 to £429,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- For shared ownership homes, please contact Spencers Estate Agents on 0116 216 2260. King's Meadow is a stunning development of 3 & 4 bedroom homes, ideally located on the outskirts of Eye-Kettleby and just 10 minutes from the historic market town of Melton Mowbray. You and your family can enjoy an array of fantastic local amenities nearby including stunning country parks and OFSTED rated 'Good' schools. There's easy access to surrounding cities with direct train services to Leicester and excellent road links to the A46 and A607.Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Come and join our growing community today -Book your appointment to see Anita who would love to help you make your dream move or call her on 0166 449 0187.
- Coming soon
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Enjoying a peaceful balance of rural scenery and urban living is a range of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes. Thoughtfully designed and boasting the very best in energy efficiency, your new home will form part of a growing community. Ideally positioned between the vibrant city of Lincoln, and the historic town of Newark, you will benefit from a wealth of amenities and endless activities within a short drive. From ‘Outstanding’ schools, to effortless commutes and exciting days out – you can find it all at The Meadows. Your new home will lead the future of new homebuilding, with brand-new energy efficient features and technology. Find out more here.
- £284,995 to £423,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Beeston Quarter features brand new 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes, located just a mile from Beeston. This sought-after location is situated close to Attenborough Nature Reserve while being near OFSTED rated ‘Good’ schools. You will find the Nottingham City centre just 4.5 miles away. For busy commuters, Beeston railway station and Beeston tram stop are within walking distance. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Tracy & Kate who would love to help you make your dream move or call them on 0115 919 0072.
- £273,995 to £384,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- New development with green open space throughout and homes overlooking willow pond. Located within walking distance to the centre of Bourne, with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants to explore. You and your family will enjoy local countryside walks, play areas on the development as well as Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' schools on your doorstep. Be the first to hear about new releases.
- £248,995 to £379,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Set in a prime location for all homebuyers, discover the start of a brand new community on the outskirts of Sutton-in-Ashfield and Mansfield.Designed for modern living and boasting excellent energy efficiency, a range of 3 & 4 bedroom homes will shape this new development. Whether you’re searching for good schools, an easy commute, great amenities, or parks to enjoy, you could have it all at The Hawthorns. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Elaine who would love to help you make your dream move or call her on 07884 793 563.
- £224,995 to £389,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Stonebridge Fields is an exciting new development of 3 & 4 bedroom homes, located in the semi-rural town of Market Warsop. Bordering open countryside, these stunning homes are ideal for first-time buyers, professionals and families. Your new home will benefit from great amenities, OFSTED rated 'Good' schools and a selection of beautiful country parks nearby. There's easy commuter access to the A60, A614 & M1, with Mansfield town centre just 15 minutes away, and Nottingham easily reached by train. Come and join our growing community today -Book an appointment to see Paul who would love to help you make your dream move or call him on 01623 473293.
- £389,995 to £424,995
- 4 and 6 bedroom
- Wigston Meadows features a collection of 4 & 6 bedroom homes, close to open space, OFSTED rated 'outstanding' schools, great commuter links, and all the essentials you need on your doorstep. You will also be just a 5-minute drive from Wigston town centre as well as 5.4 miles away from Leicester City Centre. Also, with great road links to the M1, M69 & A6. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Sam who would love to help you make your dream move or call her on 0116 288 1420.
- £259,995 to £409,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Enjoying the perfect balance of a stunning village location with fantastic amenities, is a collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes at Grange View. Boasting excellent energy-efficiency, your new home will benefit from idyllic semi-rural living. An abundance of shops can be found on your doorstep for all of your daily essentials, with nearby National Forest and nature reserves offering picturesque weekend walks. You can also find OFSTED rated 'Good' schools. The M1 and M42 are just a short drive away for effortless commuting and you're just 25-minutes to Leicester City Centre. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Come and join our growing community today - book your appointment to see Angela who would love to help you make your dream move, or call her on 0153 046 3255.
- From £489,995
- 5 bedroom
- Discover the perfect balance of stunning rural scenery and urban living at this thriving development. Nestled in 250 acres of green space and located just 15 minutes from bustling Leicester city centre is a range of uniquely designed 4 & 5 bedroom homes boasting excellent energy-efficiency. From established schools, to easy commutes and exciting days out – find it all at New Lubbesthorpe. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Debbie who would love to help you make your dream move or call her on 0116 291 6708.
- Gateford Park features brand new 3 & 4 bedroom homes, located just a mile from Worksop. This sought-after location is ideal for first-time buyers and growing families alike, located in 35 acres of green open space while being close to OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' schools. For busy commuters, access to Sheffield and Nottingham is an easy journey. Come and join our growing community today - Book your appointment to see Charlie who would love to help you make your dream move or call him on 07879 112893.
- £222,500 to £359,000
- 2 and 4 bedroom
- We are delighted to return to Priors Hall Park, Corby, offering 2, 3, & 4-bedroom homes. Enjoy easy access to local amenities such as schools within a one-mile radius & excellent commuter links. Explore the developments woodlands, cycle paths, & walking routes that connect to Corby Town Centre. Contact our Sales Adviser Jodie at 07818 119504, or visit us in Zone 2; use What3Words: model.defrost.nets
- £189,995 to £389,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- The Spires is a collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in the popular town of Inkersall, offering a semi-rural location with plenty of greenery on your doorstep. This development is popular with first-time buyers, young couples and professionals with the M1 motorway being only a 5 minute drive away meaning commuting to the wider region is made easy. You can enjoy a range of local amenities on your doorstep, including bars, shops, cafes and restaurants and your new home is within easy reach of scenic countywide walks. Some homes on this development meet the latest building regulations, which sets the standards for energy performance and carbon emissions. Click here to find out more. Book your appointment today to see Rebecca who would love to help you make your move to this new community, or call her on 01246 381197.
What is life like in Bottesford?
Located in the northern tip of Leicestershire just a short drive from Nottingham, Bottesford is a thriving village with easy access to scenic countryside and vibrant cities. Whether you’re exploring historic sites, getting out in the great outdoors or enjoying a family day out, you’ll never be short of inspiration close to your new home in Bottesford.
What is there to see and do in Bottesford?
Historic attrations in Bottesford
Bottesford is close to a number of historic attractions, including the National Trust’s Belton House, Newark Castle, Belvoir Castle and the National Civil War Centre in Newark.
Children Activities in Bottesford
If you have kids in the family, they’ll enjoy playing sport at Ancaster Leisure, exploring at Riverside Park and getting the adrenaline pumping on the rides at Twinlakes Park in Melton Mowbray.
Other activities in Bottesford
For a little pampering, you can relax at Eden Hall Day Spa or enjoy some retail therapy in Nottingham city centre. Southwell Racecourse is nearby, so you can have regular days out at the horse racing, while Melton Country Park is a great place to enjoy a breath of fresh air.
Other places of interest near Bottesford include Guildhall Arts Centre in Grantham, Belton Park Golf Club, and Kelham Hall and Country Park.
What is education like in Bottesford?
Primary schools in Bottesford
For families moving to a new house in Bottesford, it’s good to know there are plenty of excellent schools to choose from in the local area. Redmile Church of England Primary School, Orston Primary School, Long Bennington Church of England Academy, Toot Hill School and The King’s School Grantham, are all rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted.
Universities around Bottesford
If you have older children who are thinking about studying for a degree, Bottesford is close to the University of Nottingham, Nottingham Trent University, Loughborough University and the University of Leicester.
How are the Bottesford transport links?
Bottesford is located alongside the A52, and along with its own railway station the village is well-connected by both road and rail. The village is a 35-minute drive or 25-minute train journey from Nottingham, a 40-minute drive from Loughborough and a 45-minute drive from Leicester.
Travel to London from Bottesford
If you’re travelling from London, the journey to Bottesford by rail takes just one hour 25 minutes with one change at Grantham station.
Airports near Bottesford
East Midlands Airport is only a 50-minute drive away from the village, and can also be reached by public transport.
New schemes & offers in BottesfordLooking to relocate to Bottesford? With Barratt Homes, you’ll have access to unique schemes. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, want to sell your current home or are a key worker, we have an offer that suits you.
Our low deposit schemes are designed to help you buy your dream home without worrying about the deposit. We can boost it up and support you along the way. And if you’re part of the armed forces, we offer a 5% deposit contribution to help you get on the ladder.
Time for a change? Selling your home with our help to sell schemes is easy. You can forget about estate agent fees and enjoy your new home while we do the legwork. If you’re a key worker, you can benefit from our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme.
Browse our wide range of new homes in Bottesford and take advantage of fantastic offers for a stress-free move, just like you deserve. Whether you’re looking for your first home or a new home for your growing family, our East Midlands property guide is here to help.