New Homes in Papworth Everard
A pleasant little village in Cambridgeshire which offers a strong sense of community, Papworth Everard also boasts an excellent location within the East of England. Only around 10 miles west of Cambridge, new homes in Papworth Everard are even closer to Huntingdon and are also close to St Neots and St Ives, while Bedford is only 20 miles away.
With trains to London from stations in a selection of neighbouring towns taking less than an hour, the village is also feasible for commuting to the capital. Whether that’s of interest to you or not, don’t miss our new houses closest to Papworth Everard below.
- £365,000 to £487,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Wintringham, St Neots is thriving community, ideal for those who want the best of both worlds – a quiet and serene lifestyle, where you are surrounded by a 9km cycling and walking route. Mixed with the ability to travel at a moment's notice, where St Neots train station is a 7-minute walk away, allowing you to reach London in under 40 minutes. St Neot's vibrant town centre is located only an 11-minute drive away, where the A1, A14 & A428 are all easily accessible. Contact our Sales Advisers on 01480 275781 or visit us today.
- £354,995 to £359,995
- 3 bedroom
- A range of 3 bedroom homes are for sale from our David Wilson Sales Office at the front of the development. Discover your new home with everything you need on your doorstep. With a school, parks and shops just moments away.
- Coming soon
- Located just 1.6 miles from the centre of Cambridge, you will benefit from modern amenities within walking distance including a central park which will feature 15 acres of open space along with sports pitches. Darwin Green offers you excellent road links, with both the A14 and M11 just minutes away and the ability to reach London Kings Cross from Cambridge by train in as little as 47 minutes.
- £499,995 to £579,995
- 2 and 3 bedroom
- New contemporary 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes in Cambridge, with cycle routes to the centre in just ten minutes. Many homes will overlook green open space and be just moments away from the 15 acre central park. Join this growing community with a purpose built local centre, providing convenience on your doorstep. Benefit from excellent commuter links with easy access to the A14 and M11.
- £375,000 to £555,000
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Willow Grove, within the Wixams, Bedford development, is a charming, award-winning community offering 3, 4, & 5-bedroom homes. It's conveniently located near Bedford town centre & provides excellent commuter links to Luton, Milton Keynes & London via road & train. Residents enjoy 35+ acres of wildflower meadows & various amenities, including schools & shops. Contact our Sales Adviser Kelly on 01234 741513 or visit us today.
- £289,995 to £384,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- New 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes curved around Teardrop Lake, featuring surrounding green open space, footpaths, a cycleway and picnic tables. Located on the edge of the vibrant city of Peterborough, with a selection of shops and restaurants to enjoy nearby. Take advantage of the excellent commuter links with the A1, A15 and A47 close by. Plus, direct trains to London in as little as 50 minutes.
- £223,995 to £415,995
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- New homes located on the edge of the popular market town of Whittlesey. Nearby to countryside, country parks and Fenland Aqua Park on your doorstep. Minutes from your home you can enjoy the independent eateries and pubs, a range of shops as well as a library and leisure centre. The town has excellent road links – with easy access to the A605, A1 and A47.
- £294,995 to £489,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Discover Bertone Gardens at Hanwood Park. This new community will provide over 280 acres of green open space, play areas, a sports pavilion and pitches, shops, healthcare facilities and new schools all within walking distance. Benefit from great commuter links; the A14 & A6 are close by. Kettering train station is just 2.5 miles away, reach London in just an hour. Want to hear about new releases?
- £281,995 to £522,995
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- Wendel View, on the rural edge of Wellingborough, is a fast-growing, diverse community encompassed in 35 acres of green open space with an excellent array of nearby amenities. The development boasts excellent transport links, including the train to London within an hour and path to the town centre and schools. Hannah & Khushi welcome you in to find out more and view our 2 two Show Homes. View our new development virtual flythrough.
- £274,995 to £454,995
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Welcome to Glenvale Park, a thriving community nestled within 200 acres of lush green space. Situated just outside the vibrant town of Wellingborough, boasting convenient road and rail connections. What sets us apart is our commitment to providing spacious and affordable homes. Our carefully designed 3 and 4-bedroom homes go above and beyond the Nationally Designed Space Standards, offering over 20% more room and storage than your average new build home. Join us at Glenvale Park and experience the perfect blend of comfort, convenience, and natural beauty. Contact our Sales Advisor Lauren on 01933 839756 or visit us today to discover why Glenvale Park is so popular.
- £392,500 to £397,500
- 3 bedroom
- Linmere is an award winning development located in Houghton Regis in Bedfordshire, just off junction 11a of the M1 and a short drive from the local town centre. Surrounded by 90 acres of open green space and landscaped parks, Linmere has something to offer everyone, whether you are a first-time buyer or a family looking to join a thriving new community. On your doorstep you will find a selection of shops including a Lidl, a children's adventure playground, The Farmstead - a central meeting place at the heart of Linmere, as well as new schools and leisure facilities to enjoy.
- £306,995 to £536,995
- 2 and 4 bedroom
- Join our happy residents & embrace all that Brooklands has to offer! Discover 3 & 4-bedroom homes at one of Milton Keynes most popular developments. Benefit from a medical centre, shops, schools & more all within walking distance. Known as the 'City in the Country,' Milton Keynes offers excellent leisure options & unrivalled transport links. Call our Sales Advisers on 01908 032084 or visit us today.
- £222,500 to £359,000
- 2 and 4 bedroom
- We are delighted to return to Priors Hall Park, Corby, offering 2, 3, & 4-bedroom homes. Enjoy easy access to local amenities such as schools within a one-mile radius & excellent commuter links. Explore the developments woodlands, cycle paths, & walking routes that connect to Corby Town Centre. Contact our Sales Adviser Jodie at 07818 119504, or visit us in Zone 2; use What3Words: model.defrost.nets
- £372,995 to £529,995
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Are you looking for a new home in Northampton? Explore The Woodlands & enjoy being surrounded by woodland at the edge of the development with green-space, countryside and amenities on your doorstep. Easy transport links to the centre of Northampton, Kettering or Wellingborough in just 15 minutes or commute to London within an hour. Stroll to Aldi just over the road and the coming soon proposed local centre. Save thousands on your energy bills with our new energy standards. Click here to find out more
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Woburn Downs provides a perfect blend of countryside living, with the city life on tap thanks to its close proximity to Milton Keynes. Not only can you enjoy the serene surroundings, but you can also embark on exciting city adventures that the entire family will love, all within a short 15-minute drive from your new home. For those who commute, the Milton Keynes train station conveniently offers quick links to London in just 32 minutes and Birmingham in 42 minutes. Continue to the 'about the area' section below or contact our Sales Advisers on: 01908 102408
New Homes in Papworth Everard FAQs
A quiet modern village located just a short drive away from Cambridge, Papworth Everard is the ideal place to set up home if you’re looking for rural living without compromising on attractions and amenities. Whether you’re walking the dog in the local park, enjoying a family day out or visiting museums, there’s lots to see and do within easy reach of your new home in Papworth Everard.
Papworth Everard is a family-orientated, community-focused village with a small number of shops, tennis courts, playing fields and an outdoor swimming pool. It’s also home to the biggest specialist cardiothoracic hospital in Britain; Papworth Hospital.
Located so close to Cambridge, Papworth Everard benefits from its larger neighbour’s amenities and attractions, including the Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences, Fitzwilliam Museum, and the university Botanical Gardens. The city is also home to Cambridge Arts Theatre and Cambridge Corn Exchange, while annual events include Cambridge Literary Festival and Music in the Parks.
Other attractions close to the village include Hinchingbrooke Country Park, Houghton Mill and the Manor at Hemingford Grey, while the Centre for Computing History, the Cambridge Museum of Technology and Cherry Hinton Water Play Area are great for days out with the children. For an activity with a difference, SpyMissions takes you on an adrenaline-pumping challenge that’s ideal for older kids and teenagers.
If you have school-age children, there are a number of good schools to choose from in the local area including The Newton Community Primary School, Pendragon Community Primary School and Elsworth CofE VA Primary School. For secondary education, Cambourne Village College and Swavesey Village College are both rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted.
When it comes to higher education, the prestigious University of Cambridge is within easy commuting distance of Papworth Everard, ideal if your children want to study at home or be close to the family while living in student accommodation. Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge Regional College and Huntingdonshire Regional College are also nearby, offering a wide range of higher and further education courses spanning academic and vocational subjects.
Although Papworth Everard is a village, it has very good transport links by road making it a popular place to live for commuters. The village is just off the A348 so the car journey to Cambridge takes just 20 minutes, while Peterborough can be reached in 30 minutes, Milton Keynes in 45 minutes and Northampton in around 55 minutes depending on traffic.
There is no train station in Papworth Everard, but Cambridge station is close-by along with smaller stations at Royston, St Neots and Huntingdon. The journey to London from Papworth Everard takes around one hour 30 minutes, while the train from Cambridge takes just 50 minutes to London King’s Cross.
When it’s time to go on holiday or travel abroad for business, Papworth Everard is near to both London Stansted and London Luton Airports, each with flights to destinations across the world.
New home schemes & offers in Papworth Everard
Looking to relocate to Papworth Everard? With Barratt Homes, you’ll have access to unique schemes. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, want to sell your current home or are a key worker, we have an offer that suits you.
Our low deposit schemes are designed to help you buy your dream home without worrying about the deposit. We can boost it up and support you along the way. And if you’re part of the armed forces, we offer a 5% deposit contribution to help you get on the ladder.
Time for a change? Selling your home with our help to sell schemes is easy. You can forget about estate agent fees and enjoy your new home while we do the legwork. If you’re a key worker, you can benefit from our Key Worker Deposit Contribution scheme.
Browse our wide range of new homes in Papworth Everard and take advantage of fantastic offers for a stress-free move, just like you deserve. Whether you’re looking for your first home or a new home for your growing family, our East of England property guide is here to help.