Essentials on your doorstep
Living at Lyveden Fields, you will have a selection of local facilities nearby, which means you won’t need to go far to find what you need, including:
- Tesco Express within walking distance or just a few minutes by car
- Corby Primary School - just a 10 minute walk away
- Oakley Vale Primary School - a 20 minute walk away
- Plenty of restaurants and cafes within Corby to enjoy
- Just a short 7 minute walk away from your new home you will find the nearest bus stop that can take you to Corby, Wellingborough and Burton Latimer
Efficient, modern design
Your new home at Lyveden Fields has been built with a sustainable future in mind. Every home includes insulated walls, doors and roofs to keep the warmth in and we also include energy efficient kitchen and bathroom fittings. On the development there will be lots of open space ideal for children to play outdoors safely. For those who like to cycle there will be cycle routes through the development.
The build so far
Opening its doors in early 2012, Lyveden Fields has proven very popular. With over 100 homes lived in by happy Barratt buyers from our first phase. We have now launched our second phase, built with family living in mind. There will be 250 properties available in different styles and sizes including detached 3, 4 and 5 bed homes.
To receive updates, as demand is high, you can register your interest today.