New Homes in Westford Village
From riverside walks to museum visits, shopping trips and rounds of golf, the whole family will have something to keep them entertained close to your new home in Westford Village. Located only a short drive from Bedford and within commuting distance of the capital, Westford Village could tick all the right boxes for you and your family.
- £231,500 to £425,000
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Canal Quarter is the central village at Kingsbrook in Aylesbury, with a current release of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 3 & 4 bedroom houses. Homes are just a short walk away from the travel hub, with regular bus connections to Aylesbury station. The Canal Basin, with its central water feature, local shops and a community facility provides the perfect hub to spend time with friends and family. Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here. Kingsbrook is an award winning development made up of 3 villages, each with their own distinct identity. Here, not only will you be surrounded by beautiful countryside but you will also have excellent transport links to London.
- £230,000 to £480,000
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom
- Take a look and see why this exciting and thriving new community is the perfect place to call home, here. Orchard Green is the newest village at the award winning Kingsbrook development in Aylesbury. Embrace a greener, more rural lifestyle with 60% of the development allocated to open space. This is a 'Built for a Healthy Life' development which means well-designed homes and neighbourhoods. Important design details such as adequate car parking, safe street design and access to amenities have been considered and included within the development.
- £550,000 to £565,000
- 4 bedroom
- Clipstone Park is a highly sought after thriving community in Leighton Buzzard, with it's final release of 4 bedroom homes on this phase. Living here, you'll be able to enjoy beautiful countryside on your doorstep and appreciate excellent travel links close by, reaching London within just 30 minutes by train. This development is made up of 75% green space - ideal for families. It will see the addition of new schools, parks, and a neighbourhood centre, all of which make up part of a £16.8 million contribution to the local area. Don't miss your opportunity - book your appointment to take a tour inside any of our available home layouts!
- £392,500 to £397,500
- 3 bedroom
- Linmere is an award winning development located in Houghton Regis in Bedfordshire, just off junction 11a of the M1 and a short drive from the local town centre. Surrounded by 90 acres of open green space and landscaped parks, Linmere has something to offer everyone, whether you are a first-time buyer or a family looking to join a thriving new community. On your doorstep you will find a selection of shops including a Lidl, a children's adventure playground, The Farmstead - a central meeting place at the heart of Linmere, as well as new schools and leisure facilities to enjoy.
- 4 and 5 bedroom
- Woburn Downs provides a perfect blend of countryside living, with the city life on tap thanks to its close proximity to Milton Keynes. Not only can you enjoy the serene surroundings, but you can also embark on exciting city adventures that the entire family will love, all within a short 15-minute drive from your new home. For those who commute, the Milton Keynes train station conveniently offers quick links to London in just 32 minutes and Birmingham in 42 minutes. Continue to the 'about the area' section below or contact our Sales Advisers on: 01908 102408
- £415,000 to £515,000
- 3 and 4 bedroom
- Own New - Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more.Set in 6.5 acres of open space, Abbey Fields is a development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes. This development forms part of a new community and will have a new play area and 560 new trees planted. All your local amenities are close by in Abingdon, as well as a great range of schools. Commuters will have easy access to the A34, which is a 10 minute drive away.
- £306,995 to £536,995
- 2 and 4 bedroom
- Join our happy residents & embrace all that Brooklands has to offer! Discover 3 & 4-bedroom homes at one of Milton Keynes most popular developments. Benefit from a medical centre, shops, schools & more all within walking distance. Known as the 'City in the Country,' Milton Keynes offers excellent leisure options & unrivalled transport links. Call our Sales Advisers on 01908 032084 or visit us today.
- £275,000 to £575,000
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom
- St Rumbold’s Fields is a thriving and well-established community offering a selection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes in the charming market town of Buckingham. Nestled in the wonderful countryside whilst still being within easy access to a wide array of amenities. The town centre is a mere stroll away, boasting an exciting mix of shops, cosy pubs and restaurants for your enjoy. Our homes have been thoughtfully designed to offer versatile living spaces with multi-purpose rooms that are adaptable for work, play and everything, all set amidst the tranquillity of lush green open spaces.
- £310,000 to £470,000
- 2 and 4 bedroom
- Own New – Rate Reducer is available on this development. Find out more With just 2 homes remaining, this is your last chance to live at the popular development of Fairfields, Milton Keynes. Close to Stoney Stratford, this established community boasts great travel links, Ofsted rated 'Good' schools within walking distance & 40 acres of green open space. Our final phase will include a variety of sustainable elements including bird boxes, wild meadow fields and, multiple play areas. As well as, delicious eateries and a Sainsbury’s local. Contact our Sales Advisor Thomas on 07385 969363; visits scheduled by appointment only.
A quick historyLocated on the River Great Ouse, the area around Westford Village is believed to have been settled during Neolithic times, while the Romans and Saxons also live in the region. In the 7th century there was tension in the Westford Village area, with Great Denham located on the border of Saxon and Danish lands. The area was mainly rural until the 19th century, when nearby Kempston grew quickly with the opening of the barracks. Today, the region is popular with commuters travelling to Bedford and beyond.
Business and industry
Westford Village is close to a number of major employers in the Bedfordshire region, so there’s plenty of choice when it comes to work opportunities. Premier Inn are headquartered in Luton, while Costa Coffee and Savers are headed up in Dunstable, and Marston’s brewery is in Bedford.
Things to do in the area
The village is close to Bedford, where you can enjoy a spot of retail therapy at Harpur Shopping Centre and Interchange Retail Park, discover local history at the John Bunyan Museum and Panacea Museum, and experience culture at the Higgins Art Gallery and Museum.
If you’re moving to the area with children, family-friendly attractions nearby include Whipsnade Zoo, Addison Howard Park and Priory Country Park, while The Bunyan Sports Centre is also popular. Other sporting facilities include Kempston Outdoor Centre and Bedford Golf Club, while Stadium MK is home to MK Dons football team.
In the evening, you can venture into Bedford where you’ll find The Quarry Theatre and the University of Bedfordshire Theatre. The town also hosts a number of events, including the Bedford River Festival and the Bedford Regatta.
Travel and commuting
Located just a short drive from the M1 and close to the stations in Bedford, Westford Village is well-connected for travels to nearby towns and cities. Bedford town centre is only a 15-minute drive from the village, while Milton Keynes is only a 20-minute drive away.
When you want to go on holiday, London Luton Airport is conveniently only a 30-minute drive away. If you prefer to leave your car at home, you can take the train from Bedford to Luton Airport Parkway, with a journey time of 25 minutes.